RDUSD Board Policies
The River Delta Unified School District subscribes to California School Boards Association (CSBA) to review district policies, regulations and bylaws to make sure the District's policies accurately reflect current state and federal law.
This site is used by the River Delta Unified School District to organize, manage, and align critical information for the district including board policies, administrative regulations and exhibits. We invite all of our community stakeholders to access this site to better understand the work that is happening in our district and we welcome your input and dialog to help us best serve our students.
If you require additional information or assistance regarding board policies, please call Jennifer Gaston, Executive Assistant at (707) 374-1711.
Direct links to key policies and regulations:
- RDUSD BP #5141.52 – Suicide Prevention
- RDUSD BP #5131.2 – Bullying
- RDUSD BP #5145.3 – Nondiscrimination/Harassment (students)
- RDUSD AR #5145.3 – Nondiscrimination/Harassment (students)
- RDUSD BP #5145.9 – Hate Motivated Behavior
- RDUSD AR #5145.7 – Sexual Harassment (students)
- RDUSD BP #4030 – Nondiscrimination of Employment